Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some of my troops



Last night's game fell through when my opponent failed to show (yes, you know who you are!). I can't really complain, because I've had to do the same to others on occasion.
Anyhow, I ended up playing a game of AWI fast play rules, for a change. Different, interesting, but still doesn't grab me the way that the Napoleonic period does.

In lieu of pictures of last night's game, here's some pictures of the campaign in that little known Spanish province of Backyardia.

Zvezda chasseurs skirmishing

HaT line grenadiers

HaT Line command stand with eagle bearer conversion

HaT Chasseur officer (one of my favourites)

Light infantry Zvezda chasseurs and HaT elites

Voltiguers skirmishing

HaT Line Battalion

Line again

Italeri drummer with HaT head conversion

HaT marching private and sergeant

Colour bearer conversions

British line

On close examination the figures show a bit of damage from regular useage. Might need to do a bit of touching up before I do any more posting of figures.

More to come including my French cavalry and artillery as well as some more British line and light infantry. I'll also post some pictures of my current project; Highlanders! (&*^%$* tartan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf