Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I missed my calling!

Today my fellow campaigners and I received a missive from an ally (well, we have a loose non-aggression pact) explaining why trade between our two principalities may be interrupted; He's suffering from an attack of Pirate-itis. His trading fleet was hijacked and then used in an attack on a third nation.

I volunteered to draft the reply. It has been described by my comrades on my team as a masterful display of style over substance;

'You express such fine and noble sentiments at absolutely no cost to us' - Tim

'Says all but says nothing, should have been a politician' - Pete

Click the image below, then expand it, to read my reply!

(The image has been carefully censored so as prying eyes will not gain any advantages!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf