Saturday, March 17, 2012

2 ° Reggimento Fanteria - Finalmente finito!

Well, I've put the final touches on the 2nd Italian Regiment of the Line with flag added and last layer of matt spray applied. Now to upload them onto La Bricole and see how I go in the competition.

The prize has been announced; Digby Smith's 1st volume of Napoleon's Division in Spain (not that I expect to win or anything; just keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed!)


In column

In line

Command stand


Voltiggiore

Advancing/charging

March attack 

Granatiere

The Prize!

7 comments:

  1. Great looking troops. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice regiment, specially the "granatieres" and the men advancing/charging for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work Rosbif. Good luck in the comp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great and inspiring job. Luck in th contest!
    Regards
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painting, they look excellent all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work my good man. Great to see the completed unit and the very best of luck for the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fine looking regiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf